Tuesday, May 3, 2011

This is my sewing room.  It's a disaster, I know, and I wanted to clean and organize it this week, but I think I'm going to be too busy making my "wares" for Nuevo Bazaar this weekend.  I am so super excited to actually be selling (or trying to sell) my stuff!  I never would have done it by myself, even though I ask the couple that runs it about getting a space every time they do it, but my brave friend Maryann is selling her awesomely fantastic jewelry and she's been kind enough to let me share a space with her.  I don't care if I sell a thing, in fact I might only have 3 purses made by then, I'm just proud of myself for giving it a go.  I'll post more pics of the purses and "wares" in a couple of days.










.



And here's the oilcloth I'm using for some of my wares......

No comments:

Post a Comment