Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Romantic Bicyces and Ideas


I want this bike, I mean I want it BAD!  I love everything about it, the color, the basket, the style, I just love it.  I have this romantic idea in my head that I will ride it everywhere this summer - to Patrick's swim team practice every morning, the local market, the library, the post office, the bank and all the while there will be beautiful countryside and wildflowers and my adoring son will be riding next to me, I will be wearing a lovely little floral dress (much like the picture) with a pretty cardigan and a fresh baguette in the basket.....ah.  But in reality it will be like 200 degrees out, we will be slathered in SPF 100, Patrick will be complaining that he's hot and tired and thirsty, I'll get a headache from the heat and generally it's just easier to drive, even if gas is $5.00+ a gallon.  Plus this bicycle is from Beg Bicycles in London and costs 875 pounds (which I don't even know is in American $$) and would probably cost a fortune to ship.  A girl can dream though, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment