Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My toolbox

Doesn't exist. I have a dream that one day I will open the tool drawer in my kitchen and find just what I'm looking for. That hammer and the perfect nail, the pliers, the phillips screwdriver, they'd all be there, right where I need them when I need them. HA. That's not gonna happen with 2 boys in the house (bear in mind one of those "boys" is 42). I love tools, always have and I like to fancy myself a pretty handy gal. I can rewire a lamp and hang the perfectly centered picture with the best of them. All while wearing heels and pink lipgloss (okay maybe not heels). Anyhow, when I saw this post on Design*Sponge » Blog Archive » DIY 101: building your toolbox – saws part I I started thinking about how every attempt to have my "own" tools, including a drill, has failed miserably. Oh well, a girl can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment