Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Vidler's, oh how I miss Vidler's

Vidler's


Vidlers


Almost every summer I get to take a trip back to Buffalo, NY to visit family, take in the cool summer (or sometimes unbearabley hot and sticky) summer air and enjoy the fresh green, lush beauty of Buffalo.  Yes, I said beauty of Buffalo!  One of my favorite places to visit is East Aurora, just outside of Buffalo and home to Fisher-Price and Vidler's!  I haven't been back in a few years and I don't think I'll get a chance to vist this summer, but I can always take a look online!  I do miss Buffalo and it's beauty, history and of course, my family left behind there!

2 comments:

  1. Miss Maggie Muffin-TopApril 30, 2009 at 3:35 AM

    why oh why don't we have places like this in tucson? remember the old Woolworths downtown? I remember it had really high ceilings (or maybe I was just shorter back then) and a lunch counter where you could get "sodas." that was the closest we got, I think. I think that building now houses an S&M lingerie shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 'member that place! Also wasn't there some place in El Con - I think there was. Wanna go on a antique scouting venture back there with me. We can stay at Toby's place on the lake and visit lots of neat old antique shops. oh, if only....

    ReplyDelete