Friday, December 31, 2010

Makes My Heart Warm

To see my son love broccoli as much as he does.  And who wouldn't love this "urban farm" grown goodness - straight from our farm?!  Or the beautiful bouquet of Cosmos that Andy brought home to me fresh picked with the broccoli?  Speaking of farm, I will be posting a lot more in the coming year about our new "urban farm" and it's progress.  Right now we are getting ready to put up hoop houses for tomatoes and more cosmos as well as other warm weather crops.  We're trying to get a jump start!  I'm super excited and with a lot of hard work and a little luck, we should have tomatoes soon, and hopefully before the rest of the vendors at market!



Tomato transplants - they are growing so fast you can almost see them growing.  We're having tons of fun watching them come up and get bigger!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment